Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Too Funny!


The other night our family had dinner at my parents house. We had pizza which is a great treat for everyone, but sometimes it will put our digestive systems in a tailspin. While driving home I felt a "grumble" and the race was on. I felt my foot press the gas pedal harder the worse my stomach felt. I told my wife about my little issue and had to quote one of my favorite t.v. charterers, Peter Griffin from "Family Guy" saying "B, this is going to be a photo finish!" Then the funny quotes started flowing...."I am poking cotton", "got a bear a knockin'", and even the age old favorite, "gotta drop the kids off at the pool." After this last comment my youngest daughter yells with excitement..."yeah, we get to go swimming now!" How funny is that?

UNTIL NEXT TIME...D.I.T. OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment