Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tag, I'm it


What Now?

I have officially been tagged in the new to me game of blogger photo tag. My tagger was FeliciaE from the blog "Living Just Like Grandma". I have only checked out a little of her blog so far, but I plan to become a follower and read more, I suggest you do too.

Here is how this game works, and I take this text straight from FeliciaE's blog post:

The person who is tagged goes to the first photo file on their computer and to the tenth photo in that file. The tagged person post the photo on their blog and tells the story behind it. Then the person tags a few people from the blogs that they read.

So the picture I get to post is from our first family trip to Hawaii back in March of 2008. What a great trip that was. We went to Kona on the big island, and that was a first for me. What made that trip so special was we met my wife's parents, her two sisters and their families to celebrate my father-in-law's 60th birthday, the anniversary of my in-laws and the marriage of my sister-in-law (my wife's youngest sister). It was two weeks of eating great food, drinking great beer and wine, exploring all the big island had to offer and most of all relaxing in one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. We were lucky enough to go back this past spring as well. I could really get used to spending two weeks in Hawaii and getting out of our dreadful spring weather!

OK, who to tag next. I think I'll pick on a good friend and great parent blogger Weasel Momma and her blog World Of Weasels. She is hilarious and she knows it. Go check her out now, now I say!
Peace out dads!

3 comments:

  1. Damn. I'm not organized enough to keep my pics in folders. I'll give you a random 10th pic though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii. The name even sounds like a dream. I've never been there and my dream is to go for my anniversary next year.

    I'll check out Living Just Like Grandma. Now that sounds like an interesting blog.

    As for WeaselMomma, well, I already read her blog. She's a personal friend I've known for years. You are so right, she's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I played along and my post is up.

    ReplyDelete