Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'll get to that tomorrow, right?


I feel like there are so many things I am putting off these days. I can't put my finger on why that is and sometimes it drives me crazy. Yesterday afternoon I spent the better part of an hour collecting a couple months worth of Maggie's presents in the back yard. Some were so cold they just disintegrated at the touch of my shovel. My youngest was with me and she does a great job as my spotter "Dad, here's another Maggie poop" I heard her say about 3 dozen times yesterday. So I can cross that little chore of my list, but it seems like 3 more got added after I was done. Maybe I am feeling pressure to do more outside of the office since at work there is less to do. I have a mountain of cardboard that needs to go to recycling, my oldest daughter has about 25 fundraisers and reading logs to fill out this month. I have been telling both of my girls since the holidays we were going to get a choir/allowance chart going. I need to get my arse in gear and get some of these things done before the weather gets nice and the new round of landscaping/gardening items get put on the list (but I do have to admit I love doing yard work so these really aren't a bad thing). I could be the lack of afternoon expensive coffee shop coffee in my bloodstream (we have cut that out of the budget as well). I will get it going soon, I just know it. Heck, writing about it gives me just a little boost so I feel better already. HECK TO THE YEAH!!!


UNTIL NEXT TIME...DAD IN TRAINING OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment