Monday, July 13, 2009

This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy!!!


NOW WHAT?
"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!" - Clark Griswold from Vacation

Today we pack up the family cruiser and hit the road for a little vacation to Portland and then Seattle. It's not our first family road trip, but it's been a couple of years since our last one and since our girls don't really remember it so I am calling it the first, unofficial road trip for the family. I will do my darnedest to blog about the trip while on the road giving you insight on the good, the bad and the funny. It should be a fun ride for everyone and maybe we'll uncover some great family spots for those of you who travel to these cities in the future.

Today we have 7+ hours in the car so it should make for some great material. Have a great Monday everyone and make sure to check back and see how the family road trip is going.

PEACE OUT DADS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment