Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Thoughts


1. There is nothing that takes the excitement of an Easter Egg Hunt away faster than cold rain, but it does give you a good reason to hit Starbucks afterwards.

2. I don't think I have ever seen my wife more excited about something than she is about wii fit. I must film her playing because there is nothing I find more entertaining than that.

3. Going on field trips with your child's class could be one of the most enjoyable parts of being a parent.

4. While watching an infomercial for some 70's love song music collection, hosted by Tony Orlando and some lesser known female, my wife made the comment that Tony Orlando had died several years back and then wondered why Tony Basil (of 80's "Oh Micky" Fame) was hosting it. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in that woman's head.

5. Loosing your spring vacation tan is sad.

6. When you think you can't go on, or can't finish a project, or can't run say...16 miles, you need to dig deep and push forward. You can't duplicate the feeling of reaching the end.

7. When you are trying to sleep with a stuffed up nose, there is no replacement for nasal spray.

8. I think our memories get worse as we age. My 5 year old remembered a phone number she heard on the radio two weeks ago.....what?!?!?

9. The NBC show Heroes is losing me. I have loved it since my wife got me hooked on it after season one. If last night's show is any indication of what is to come I'll be looking for new entertainment on Monday nights.

10. I have the opportunity to spend a ton of time with my family this summer, go on business trips with my wife, and basically keep my part-time-stay-at-home Dad status, or get a 9-5 like everybody else. Should I even be thinking about that option?

PEACE OUT DADS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment