Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dad Vanity


I don't consider myself a vain person. I try to keep up my appearance but I don't get obsessed with the way I look, in that metro sexual kind of way. I am pretty comfortable in my own skin and if someone doesn't like it well then to bad for them. I will admit however that something about me has changed for the better and I can't help but be just a little excited about it. I have been training for a marathon coming up on Memorial Day, and with that I've been trying to watch what I eat more than I have in the past. For me it is more about health and not looks, but on a recent trip to Macy's to buy pants I have discovered that I am wearing 34 waist...WHAT? I haven't warn a 34 waist since college, but then again I have not been at the weight I am currently at since college. Now again, I am not vain...I don't scratch the waist size off my pants like Seinfeld, but this is kinda cool. Maybe I am more vain than I thought...and if you don't like it then too bad. I'm kinda skinny again!!!!


PEACE OUT DADS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment