Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Well, I didn't want that job anyway!


As I mentioned in a previous post (http://whatnowdad.blogspot.com/2009/04/random-thoughts.html) I have a tremendous opportunity this summer to spend a lot of time with my family, and not have the worry of working 9-5. In an attempt to screw this up I applied and interviewed for a job a couple of weeks back and really, truly thought I had a good shot at it. I was just informed that they offered the job to someone else, but thanked me for applying. So, it looks like the summer of fun is on, so why do I feel so rejected???


On another, completely different, topic there was a metal hexagon nut in my dinner last night. The dinner in question was spinach and cheese manicotti from Frankly Fresh purchased at Costco. Yummy!!!


PEACE OUT DADS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment