Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How ya like me now baby?

This is an attempt to make my blog entries more visually interesting. It was BROUGHT to my attention that I should make my entries shorter with paragraph breaks




and different looking fonts. This advise comes from the two people in my life that probably know the most about blogs and blogging, my wife and mother. My father can't understand the appeal of blogs and why anyone would waste their time writing or reading them. This is close to the same position I held not too long ago. I did tell him the "mom blogger who makes $40k a month" story and that just made him hold he position even stronger! I am a convert (shhhhhh), and this blog will become something important in my life someday, I think...maybe. We'll just have to wait and see.

So....how's it looking?

PEACE OUT DADS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment